Feb. 1st, 2009

The update

Feb. 1st, 2009 07:37 am
chelelev: (Default)
I spoke with one of Group Health's nurses last night to see if I really needed to go back to the ER.  We decided that if conditions increased (the amount of blood had decreased) to go but it was ok to wait until I see my regular Dr. on Monday.

So I decided not to go, broke the no food for 24 hours about 9:30 w/ dry English muffins, no terrible results.  I am sure there is going to be a scope invasion soon to try and see why.  Joy joy, another Sunday trapped in the bathroom, another Sunday with no food but clear liquids.

Thanks for all your good thoughts.

Profile

chelelev: (Default)
chelelev

March 2013

S M T W T F S
      12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 27th, 2017 08:38 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios